Early bird registration: May 15th 2017
Regular registration: May 29th 2017
Participations without scientific contribution: Until June 18th 2017
Early bird registration: 220€
Regular registration: 270€
The registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception Party on June 18th *
- Group Tour on June 21st *
- Social Dinner on June 21st *
- Open coffee service during breaks
- Delegate bag with conference programme and electronic book of abstracts
(*) Please indicate your preferences on the registration format
On-site registration will not be allowed. Therefore, we encourage you to confirm your assistance at the earliest of your convenience
Cancellations and reimbursements requested before June 1st, 2017 will be subject to a penalty of 10% of the paid amount.
All payments made after June 1st, 2017 will not be refundable.
Bank transfer to:
Polo scientifico. Via della Lastruccia 3 – Sesto Fiorentino
Bank: MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA
SWIFT CODE: PASCITM1W40 (Only for transfers from foreing countries)
Submission of academic participations is now closed!
in order to attend the 16th European Student Colloid Conference:
- Submit your abstract using the provided form - Abstract submission is closed
- Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee will be emailed to the corresponding author as of April 15th 2017
- Register to the conference using the provided form - please remember to send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenting authors must register by May 29th 2017 in order to ensure their participation will be included in the 16th European Student Colloid Conference 2017 programme.
Strictly one participant is requested for each accepted scientific contribution.
The conference is focussed on students. Eligible participants are:
-Post doc, that awarded a PhD in the last year