Welcome to the website of the 16th European Student Colloid Conference
Florence, June 19-22, 2017
This series of conferences represents a platform for young scientists working in the field of Colloid and Interface Science. In 2003 the biennial European meetings for graduate students began, and since 2007 they have been sponsored by ECIS. The 2017 edition of the ESC meeting is organised by the University of Florence and the Center for Colloid and Surface Science (CSGI) of Italy, and it will be held from June 19th to 22nd in the city of Florence.
ESC meetings are focussed on students. The aim of the conference is to converge expertise and ideas in the interdisciplinary field of colloidal and interface science, with further social activities.
ESC 2017 Official Sponsors
• Adsorption and Interfacial Phenomena
• Polymer solutions, gels and phase behaviour
• Micro- and Nanostructured Materials
• Biomaterials and Medical Aspects of Colloids
• Modelling of Colloid Systems and Theoretical Approaches
• Hybrid materials